This week's 'MID WEEK ROW' - URGENT - TOMORROW 11

This week's 'MID WEEK ROW' - URGENT - TOMORROW 11

Andrew B
This post was updated on .
Tide time and weather forecast make TOMORROW ( Monday 9th ) at Mid-day look favourable.

Sorry for the short notice but I'm still in weekend mode, not week-day mode.

There is talk of re-launching GLADYS for you HRR keenies to have a practice in her.

So I'm posting now and we'll see what the take up is before deciding on go/no go at 9.30 MONDAY MORNING ...keep checking forum.

I am away Tues/Weds - so if not Monday the row will be late afternoon ( 1500 ) Thursday...in the rain....unless someone else decides on Tues/Weds

1 Andrew
2 Jenny
3 Dee

However looks like Andy MacBrighton might organise a row for weds

Andrew

Re: This week's 'MID WEEK ROW' - URGENT - TOMORROW 11

Andy Mac
Hi Andrew
Can't make Monday.
Is it ok with you if I see if anyone is game for Wednesday?
Best

Re: This week's 'MID WEEK ROW' - URGENT - TOMORROW 11

Jenny
I can make it
Thanks Jenny

Re: This week's 'MID WEEK ROW' - URGENT - TOMORROW 11

Yes please Andrew

Re: This week's 'MID WEEK ROW' - URGENT - TOMORROW 11

Jenny
I've just put down to row Wednesday, so no worries if not enough people to put a row out today
Cheers
Jenny

Re: This week's 'MID WEEK ROW' - URGENT - TOMORROW 11

Dee
Ditto of what Jenny says , Andrew.

Re: This week's 'MID WEEK ROW' - URGENT - TOMORROW 11

Andrew B
OK not surprisingly given the short notice it looks like a non-runner.

Please sign up for Andy Mac's row instead.

Thanks Andy for doing this.
Andrew

Re: This week's 'MID WEEK ROW' - URGENT - TOMORROW 11

Jenny
OK Andrew Thanks for trying to arrange it.