I will have to drop out as reserve for tomorrow as I have been asked to be a make up artist late afternoon for local Drama group and so would be a bit of a tight turnaround. Sorry if that means someone will miss out on an outing! Have a fun afternoon, see you all soon.
It's ok Rachel I've just found out I can't make it after all. Got the decorators in and they were supposed to finish by tonight but have just informed me not so and will be back tomorrow, so that's me scuppered.
Next time hopefully.
I'd quite like to join in, if there are any places - in spite of the predicted wind chill!
Perhaps, to get over the road trail problem, I could row a Teifi over to Northney a little bit earlier in the day....In spite of neaps there should be just about enough water to do that for a lightweight flea -whereas some other rather taller fleas might ground!
Rachel, sorry but have to drop out today.... Have fun.
On 30 Nov 2014 16:32, "rjnorris [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all, the tides are not good for rowing from the Mill this week but Mike has kindly offered to let us use one of his LAR gigs. The only day with wind speeds that look reasonable is Thursday which is forecast to be dry if a bit cold. Chris P has suggested we might take the opportunity to row a bit further and visit Boater's bar at Thornham marina for lunch. I'm proposing a row from the marina at 12 noon for a late lunch and back by about 4 pm. If it looks too windy or too far on the day we will choose somewhere closer.
If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below: