This week's row - Wed 26th ( not Tues!)

Hi all,
      The tides are against us this week so Mike has kindly offered to let us use one of the LAR gigs. The weather looks dry now on Wednesday although it's a bit windy so I'm proposing a row from Northney marina at 11.00 to the Piranha bar for lunch. We need a good turnout to make it viable so I will post on Wed morning whether it's going ahead.

Re: This week's row - Wed 26th ( not Tues!)

Les Goodall
Hi Rachel,
Love to join the crowd for the Wednesday row.
Thanks Les

Re: This week's row - Wed 26th ( not Tues!)

Count me in.
And will anybody be available for a short sanding/painting session on Bembridge afterwards? I want to get her ready for Geoff's return so the varnishing can commence.

Re: This week's row - Wed 26th ( not Tues!)

I'm off so would like to join you. Do we know the code for the barrier? Marion

Re: This week's row - Wed 26th ( not Tues!)

Hi Marion, glad you can come and yes I have the code :-)

Re: This week's row - Wed 26th ( not Tues!)

RichardThrift
Hi Rachel,
Gail & I are up for this row, see you at 11am Northney.
Thanks for organising the Gigs with Mike.

Re: This week's row - Wed 26th ( not Tues!)

Would you please count me in on your "excursion"! (Note:-I'll probably need to restrict the amount of oar-time due to my hand)

Re: This week's row - Wed 26th ( not Tues!)

Great there are 7 of us which is just right and the weather is looking promising too .... see you all at Northney at 11am tomorrow!

Re: This week's row - Wed 26th ( not Tues!)

Are you going to share the barrier code with us or are we all going to wait in the hotel car park? :)

Re: This week's row - Wed 26th ( not Tues!)

Hi Marion, whenever I've been the barrier has been open so we've only needed the code for the pontoon. I don't think I'd better put it on the forum but I will make sure I'm there 10 mins early to check it's open or let you in if necessary :-)

Re: This week's row - Wed 26th ( not Tues!)

If anyone is around early, I will be in the Effenberg's shed from about 0900 finishing the sanding and would welcome other eyes to make sure nothing is missed.
And after the row, I would like to get the bilges painted - any help with that would be appreciated.
Chris