This weekend's rowing

Richard Harrison
By some oversight I haven't rostered anyone to organise this Saturday's row or to be Beachmaster or duty rowers (2 needed) on Sunday.  Are there any volunteers?  Please post on the forum if you can help.  Saturday row is at 8.00am and Sunday is 9.15am.
Many thanks

Re: This weekend's rowing

Teri Baker
Hi Richard,

  I'm rowing first thing on Sunday over on the dark side (with the gigs)  & could possibly get back over to the Mill by quarter to ten to help as duty rower if that helps at all?

Re: This weekend's rowing

I have volunteered to be beachmaster so your help would be very much appreciated, Teri.

Re: This weekend's rowing

Teri Baker
Be over as soon as I can extract myself from the dark side ( ladies training row should finish at 930-ish).