This weeks row - see Geoff's post :-)

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: This weeks row - Tues 1.45pm

Mike Gilbert
.... I'm still on summer clothing!!

On 13 October 2014 11:08, rjnorris [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all, I am posting this on Geoff's behalf. Tuesday looks like driest day this week and high tide is about 4pm
(4.5m) so I suggest we meet at the mill at 1.45 to be on the water by 2pm as Geoff needs to be back by 6pm. Yesterday the forecast showed light winds but today the outlook is a bit breezier so I think we will have to decide where to go based on the wind on the day. Hope to manage a longer outing if the weather allows, with a stop for refreshment of course. Worth bringing layers as yesterday some of us realised we were a bit over optimistic, mentioning no names Mike :-)
Hope to see you on the water ... Rachel

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/This-weeks-row-Tues-1-45pm-tp2478.html

Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre