This weeks row ..... tomorrow? ( Monday )

This weeks row ..... tomorrow? ( Monday )

Hi all,
        I am struggling to find a sensible time for a row this week. The weather forecast is wet for Tues and Wed ( and we did wet really well on Sat :-) and too windy Thurs and Friday. Also high tide gets late as the week goes on. Only real chance is Monday at 3.30 when it looks dry but still pretty blowy. Probably would be OK for a shorter row to Emsworth. Let me know if you are keen and I'll see how things look in the morning.

Re: This weeks row ..... tomorrow? ( Monday )

It's a problem. I am up for tomorrow - if there is an opportunity later in the week we could grab that as well.

Re: This weeks row ..... tomorrow? ( Monday )

Sounds like a plan .... well that's two of us, let's see who wants to join our gang :-)

Re: This weeks row ..... tomorrow? ( Monday )

Can't make the row I'm afraid due to work etc, but happy to meet the two (or more) of you in the harbour/pub and push you back off after, if that helps at all?!

Re: This weeks row ..... tomorrow? ( Monday )

Im keen weather permitting.
Rachel Email sent.

Re: This weeks row ..... tomorrow? ( Monday )

I would like to join you ,Marilyn

Re: This weeks row ..... tomorrow? ( Monday )

Hi Rachel, we will be in your gang please today ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: This weeks row ..... tomorrow? ( Monday )

Rachel, yes please but I will be last minute. com Cheers

Re: This weeks row ..... tomorrow? ( Monday )

Great we have enough for a Galley and a two man Teifi for the fearless ( probably Steve and Chris :-). Anyone who makes it to Emsworth is welcome to tea and cake at my house :-)

Re: This weeks row ..... tomorrow? ( Monday )

Lesley Kent
I'd love a mid-week row, but can't manage tomorrow I'm afraid.  Lesley

Re: This weeks row ..... tomorrow? ( Monday )

shahnaz
back from Morocco, able to row again, not tus, but wed/Thursday and Friday , needs to be back by 18:00 if possible
shahnaz

Re: This weeks row ..... tomorrow? ( Monday )

May be able to make it today, if I can haul down the Q flag  soon enough. Hope to see you but don't wait if I'm not there on the dot.....
Jo

Re: This weeks row ..... tomorrow? ( Monday )

Jo
Any room for one more for Monday? I'd love to join if you're going in the afternoon.

Re: This weeks row ..... tomorrow? ( Monday )

Hi Jo
I think this thread refers to last Monday's row and not tomorrow!
Best
Andy
Jo

Re: This weeks row ..... tomorrow? ( Monday )

Jo
Hi Andy, thanks for that, my error! Was coming on to say that something has come up with work, and I can't make it anyway! Isn't it just the way!