Thursday Opportunistic Bonus Row

Tomorrow the weather is forecast to be grey but dry, with moderate westerly breezes (about 8mph). High water is 13.42, so I suggest we grasp this opportunity to go for lunch at the Thatched House, Milton.
Meet at the Mill at 11.30 so we can get the boats in the water for a prompt 12.00 departure. Return is likely to be around 14.30.
Post here if you are interested in coming along.

Re: Thursday Opportunistic Bonus Row

Andrew B
yes pls Chris

On 6 November 2013 15:04, Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Tomorrow the weather is forecast to be grey but dry, with moderate westerly breezes (about 8mph). High water is 13.42, so I suggest we grasp this opportunity to go for lunch at the Thatched House, Milton.
Meet at the Mill at 11.30 so we can get the boats in the water for a prompt 12.00 departure. Return is likely to be around 14.30.
Post here if you are interested in coming along.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Thursday-Opportunistic-Bonus-Row-tp690.html

Andrew Berry
Andrew

Re: Thursday Opportunistic Bonus Row

RichardThrift
Hi Chris, As you can see from my last post we all met today for our Mid Week row but the weather was against us. Gail and I would like to take the opportunity of joining you for the Thursday row.
Regards
Richard

Richard Thrift
Mob 07831 440448
Landline 02393 111582

Re: Thursday Opportunistic Bonus Row.Optomistic

Hi Chris,
If the winds subside a bit, I'll try to get there on me bike.So don't wait arround for me. I'll just wave at you from the billy trail.
Thanks Les.