Thursday Row?

ron and cheryl
We are suffering from acute rowing withdrawal. Anyone fancy a row Thursday 4th. Meet at the Mill 11:40 (High tide 13:37) decide what to do on the day. Weather looks ok. Winds not too bad. Any of you back from Cork, it would be good to hear your tales. All the best ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Thursday Row?

Would love a row on Thursday and see that the weather is forecast to calm down and warm up nicely by then.
See you at the Mill.
Ta, Best

Re: Thursday Row?

Jackie
Would love to join you for a row on Thursday
Jackie

Re: Thursday Row?

Yes was thinking Thursday is the best day for me to row this week and even better the weather looks great.  We may need to recover the boats from Northerny I think, if there is enough of us.

Re: Thursday Row?

Jackie Tutt
Sorry Ron and Cheryl
Was so excited to see a mid week row that I didn't check my diary first! So sorry but need to be somewhere else on Thursday lunchtime and so will have to drop out.
kr
Jackie

Re: Thursday Row?

Me too please, haven't been in a boat for ages :-)

Re: Thursday Row?

nigel
And me also, ...but I'm not saying that with a wry smile...! See you on Thursday.

Re: Thursday Row?

Hi Ron and Cheryl, I'm really sorry but I won't be able to row tomorrow after all. You will still have enough for a Galley so I hope I'm not messing things up. Looks like a lovely day so have a great row and see you soon!

Re: Thursday Row?

Hi I would like to join you tomorrow .Marilyn

Re: Thursday Row?

Hi Guys,
Super forecast for tomorrow with light South Easterlies forecast.
Any chance of a trip down to Ferry boat or similar in the Lee of the Island?
See you in the morning.
Cheers, Best

Re: Thursday Row?

ron and cheryl
Hi Andy, that's what Cheryl and I thought, have you rowed to the Ferryboat yet, its a good one. Let's chat with the others tomorrow. ~ Cheers Ron

Re: Thursday Row?

Hiya Ron
Nope,
Have only rowed the one excursion to Salterns Harvester on the Langstone side.
All others have been East side Emsworth, Marker, Witterings, Thorney etc.
See you all in a bit.

Re: Thursday Row?

I was also thinking the ferry boat would be good today, see you later.

Re: Thursday Row?

Cracking row today. Thanks everyone and particular thanks to Ron and Cheryl for organizing.