Today (Sunday 27th June) may take a Teifi out for 2pm short row

Today (Sunday 27th June) may take a Teifi out for 2pm short row

nigel
Anyone else interested ?
HW ca 2-30 at 4.7m
Since the rain seems to be holding off (so far), and I have to pick up some oars from the boat park for (further) repair, I thought about a possible short row to take my mind off the depressing weather forecast for most of next week.
My rowplan, if actioned, would be Sweare Deep and back, listening on ch.8.

I need to be back early because of the Havant Music Festival piano and guitar "concert" at St. Faith's church, Havant, at 7-30 this evening. (All welcome, and it is free!).

Re: Today (Sunday 27th June) may take a Teifi out for 2pm short row

nigel
You all made the right decision!
Safely, if wetly, I am back at Langstone.
Together with enough fresh water to fill the boat, - and my boots!