Today's IoW row

Andrew B
Hi Chris et al,

On behalf of the non-cutter guests from the gig club just to say we're all very grateful to the hospitality offered to the non-cutters members, and for the great organisation.

A great row was had by all, weather was flat calm, and thanks also for arranging the  car carrier to add a bit of extra interest, for a minute I thought all the crowds were there to welcome us !

And thanks to Victoria and Mike for the end of day sundowners.
Andrew

Re: Today's IoW row

Timp

Dear Chris

I agree, a great day, thanks to all🐋 especially those who towed the boats and coxed so very well!

Cheers, Tim

Re: Today's IoW row

Yes,Thanks Chris & everybody for a wonderful row ,Lunch,pint & rounded of by mulled vin & nibbles chez Mike & Victoria.

Re: Today's IoW row

What they said! M xx