Today's rowing

RichardThrift
It looks very windy so it may be very difficult to launch the boats and even more difficult to row. Christine tells me there is a 30mph+ wind and crests on the waves with a very high tide so it will look fabulous!!
If we can't row then I suggest we have coffees at the Oak and enjoy the sunshine and have a nice chat.
Gail and I will turn up at 12 definite anyway.
Sorry any inconvenience see you there .
Rich

Re: Today's rowing

Andrew B
Hi Rich,
agree - just seen it for myself, from the down wind - hayling - side - not very suitable, sea conditions are pretty rough. Tried to ring you on the given land line - think there must be a typo - see you over there at 12
Andrew