Traditional English rowing caps

OK you aren't going to the Magna Carta Relay so you haven't read the post below - so this is just to let you know that all club members are invited to buy the traditional English rowing cap being produced for that event. The cap will have the club logo with no Magna Carta specific wording, so it will be suitable for all occasions. It would be great if all our crews at the Great River Race could be wearing them. So much more stylish than baseball caps.

Sizes:
Medium = 56 - 57cm
Large = 58 - 59cm
X Large = 60 - 61cm

Cost: £18.

Please post below with your size if you want one.

Re: Traditional English rowing caps

Timp
The metal ruler says 61 cms so extra large please

Re: Traditional English rowing caps

Any more for traditional English rowing caps? Excellent value, smart and superb for the stylish rower's appearance at the Great River Race, Henley, Royal Yacht Squadron etc etc.
The order is about to go in so get me your size now!