Trafalgar Night, The Ship Inn - 25th October

Trafalgar Night, The Ship Inn - 25th October

Matt O’Neill
Hi all,
Rachael and I had a chat earlier regarding Trafalgar night.
She has put a temporary hold on the room at The Ship Inn at Langstone, for the evening of Wednesday 25th October, as 21st (actual Trafalgar day) was very expensive indeed to book.

We are still waiting on menu choices and exact costs etc, so will get those to you soon.
But, for the moment could I just get an idea of who’s free that evening and interested please, so I can see if we’ve got enough interested people to make it worth while.

This event is for members and their partners, and is usually a really nice evening and get together, as well as celebrating this historic, momentous occasion.

More details on the evening to follow, but for the moment can I just see who might be interested please.

Many thanks

Re: Trafalgar Night, The Ship Inn - 25th October

Karen Bakovljev
love to join in with the celebration.

Re: Trafalgar Night, The Ship Inn - 25th October

Peter and I would like to attend.

Re: Trafalgar Night, The Ship Inn - 25th October

Lesley Kent
Michael and I would like to come please.

Re: Trafalgar Night, The Ship Inn - 25th October

Jo Kingsbury
I would like to show my interest at the moment.

Re: Trafalgar Night, The Ship Inn - 25th October

Steph Savill
Put me forward please Matt.
I will come along with Jo K
Steph

Re: Trafalgar Night, The Ship Inn - 25th October

Mark Taylor
I am interested in attending,  but Frances has a prior commitment that night.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Trafalgar Night, The Ship Inn - 25th October

Pam P
This would be a first for me, so definitely interested please.  Am still hands up to be Junior Assistant if needed.

Re: Trafalgar Night, The Ship Inn - 25th October

I would love to attend and Matt, my husband, too.

Re: Trafalgar Night, The Ship Inn - 25th October

James Griffin
YES please from Alyson& James

Re: Trafalgar Night, The Ship Inn - 25th October

Yes, Angela and I are interested.

Re: Trafalgar Night, The Ship Inn - 25th October

T Way
I would be interested Matt.
Thanks
Tina

Re: Trafalgar Night, The Ship Inn - 25th October

Thanks Pam, once we get an idea of numbers and menu from the venue etc, I’m sure I’ll need some help organising this lot (trust me, they can be a bit like herding cats sometimes!) So will give you a shout then.
See you soon

Re: Trafalgar Night, The Ship Inn - 25th October

KeithY
Happy to join if there is room

Yes please , Rob and June Lineham are interested

Re: Trafalgar Night, The Ship Inn - 25th October

James Griffin
Alyson cannot make it now
Just me

Re: Trafalgar Night, The Ship Inn - 25th October

Matt O’Neill
Ok, thanks James. Nothing is definite yet, as still in the process of sorting, but will let you all know what’s happening asap.

Re: Trafalgar Night, The Ship Inn - 25th October

Greg Spencer
Yes please Matt please include my interest Greg

Re: Trafalgar Night, The Ship Inn - 25th October

Gill
Yes I would like to come with my partner Rob

Re: Trafalgar Night, The Ship Inn - 25th October

Michael Gilbert
2 tickets please....