Trafalgar Night UPDATE AND MEAL OPTIONS

Re: Trafalgar Night UPDATE AND MEAL OPTIONS

Mark Taylor
Reading pam's comment earlier about dress code and having spoken with Rob Lineham,  I will be going black tie,  in keeping with this great tradition.  Its one of the few rowing events I've attended recently where I don't need to be up to my thighs in water.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Trafalgar Night UPDATE AND MEAL OPTIONS

Matt O’Neill
That sounds great, thank you Mark. Look forward to seeing it.
I know CYC had their’s in black tie last night. I was sent some pictures and videos and both men and women all look very smart indeed.
Even though it’s tradition, ours doesn’t have to be black tie, but I personally think it would be nice if we all made some kind of effort. As you say, we don’t get many opportunities to all look smart together.
12