Trailers

Hello all,
I have purchased
MAXIMUM  S.W.L...... plates for the trailers. To mark them I need a set of letter / number, punch.
These are not expensive to buy but will only need to use them once, so if anyone has some , could I please borrow them?

I also need to know if anyone has a record of the S.W.L. For the single trailers and the teifi double,
Or they will need to be taken to the weighbridge and weighed.

Also have reflective chevrons to be fixed to the rearmost extremities when towing ( scratching head as best way to do this at moment) any ideas??🚧

Thanks in anticipation..... Les 🛠

Re: Trailers

Teri
Got a set of punches you can borrow Les  - will try and drop them over to Langstone Saturday evening if that helps?

Re: Trailers

Les Goodall
Thanks Teri,
         No rush as I don’t know the weights yet . X

Re: Trailers

Teri
Glad about that Les - just opened up my tool chest to look for said punches and there they aren't - they appear to have been borrowed and not returned .......... will further investigate this weekend if that's ok?

Re: Trailers

Andrew B
Well quite unbelievably several things have happened....1/ I remembered I had some numbers in the dim and distant..2/I was doing some tidying up , not a frequent thing ....and 3/ I opened an old tool box to see if it had any goodies in ....and 4/ there they were in the box staring out at me. I'll drop them off with you Les on my next trip south
Andrew

Re: Trailers

Les Goodall
Tanks a mill Andrew , find anything else useful on the tidy up??
Cup if tea and a biscuit if I’m in.

Re: Trailers

Geoff Shilling
Nigel has some stick on triangles for trailers. G

Re: Trailers

Les Goodall
Thanks for the info Geoff .