Training row - Sat 4th April

Hi all, I am having rowing withdrawal symptoms again and am going to be pretty desperate for a row by Saturday but can't escape the mother-in-law for a whole day outing. The current forecast suggests sun and more moderate wind and high tide is 12.40 (4.6m) so does anyone fancy joining me for a couple of hours training row/workout? Suggest meeting at 10.30 to get the boat in as early as possible. Post here if you are interested :-)

Re: Training row - Sat 4th April

Steve Woods
Rachel, yes, interested Cheers Steve

Re: Training row - Sat 4th April

Timp
Me too and I suspect that Alan and Kevin may also be interested if he has arrived from Essex by then! A Corking crew!

RE: Training row - Sat 4th April

Jenny

Hi Rachel yes please
Jenny

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- rjnorris [via Langstone Cutters RC] wrote ----

Hi all, I am having rowing withdrawal symptoms again and am going to be pretty desperate for a row by Saturday but can't escape the mother-in-law for a whole day outing. The current forecast suggests sun and more moderate wind and high tide is 12.40 (4.6m) so does anyone fancy joining me for a couple of hours training row/workout? Suggest meeting at 10.30 to get the boat in as early as possible. Post here if you are interested :-)

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Training-row-Sat-4th-April-tp3565.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email ml-node+[hidden email]

Re: Training row - Sat 4th April

Hi Rachel.
I noticed that Chris is taking a training run or two Sat 10.30 He has interest from a few,including Alan & Kevin ,
So I'll turn up at 10.30 & take my chances....
Welcome back...Les...🚣

Re: Training row - Sat 4th April

Hi Rachel, we will turn up at 10:30 for a training row ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Training row - Sat 4th April

I would also like to come. I haven't seen the post Les mentioned.

Re: Training row - Sat 4th April

Alan Harding
Hi Rachel,

Yes Kevin & me are up for this.

Thanks,

Al

Re: Training row - Sat 4th April

I'd like to come along as well....Cheers, Nigel.

Re: Training row - Sat 4th April

Great this is looking good. I hope no-one will mind me taking the opportunity to get as many of the Cork rowers in a boat together as possible as this may be our only chance to row with Kevin and Alan before we go. Still room for one more ... or of course lots more in a third galley!

Re: Training row - Sat 4th April

Richard harrison
Hi
Please can I row too

Re: Training row - Sat 4th April

Now we have two Galleys with 6 in each which I think is a good idea as the wind could be pretty gusty so I don't really want to take a Teifi and would prefer to have a passenger in each boat. See you all at 10.30 on Sat.

Re: Training row - Sat 4th April

Am I too late? Would love to get in a cork crew if possible?

Re: Training row - Sat 4th April

I have been investigating the best day for the men's crew to go for a training run and it is Saturday. We have the following:
Alan, Kev, Tim, Ian, Les, Steve, Me
You will immediately notice there is a considerable overlap, so I suggest we all meet up and sort things out on the day.

Re: Training row - Sat 4th April

Annika
Hi Rachael,

I am just waiting to hear which slots Annika and Claudia have for the sculling course with Victoria before we leap at the chance to row on Saturday.  Chris thought it may be possible to add the girls on in a boat with two oars to chase you.   Katy :)

Re: Training row - Sat 4th April

Chris, not really cricket Sir but I know when I have been outranked ...your row

Re: Training row - Sat 4th April

No ranks in this club. It looks as though we have enough people for a good session.

Re: Training row - Sat 4th April

Sue Martin
Yes please M'dear. What a great turnout! Worth forgoing Gig training for!

Re: Training row - Sat 4th April

Frances
Hello, I'm sure it'stoo late, but would like to come along and take a chance to see if there's space on the day
Thanks, Frances

Re: Training row - Sat 4th April

Annika
Claudia and Annika are booked to go sculling at 12.00 - 1.30pm.  Annika, myself and Claudia would like to row at 10.30 too if that is not being too greedy.

Many thanks

Katy
12