Transport to Great River Race 2013

Richard H
Hi
I have booked a 53 seater coach to transport us to the GRR.  The cost is £25 return per person (the same as the last two years) and £15 return per child under 18.   This price includes the driver's tip too.   Should there be sufficient demand I can add a second, smaller coach to our booking as I understand that there are several family members/friends wishing to  come up too.  To book a place on the coach all you have to do is let me have cash/cheque for £25 by Monday 12 August.  Cheques need to be made payable to 'Richard Harrison'.  In the event of the 53 seater coach being full but there not being enough people to make a second coach viable, then priority on the main coach will be given to participants in the race.  If I do not receive your booking by 12th August, then I am unable to guarantee you a coach place as I have to make a decision on the second coach by this date.

Re: Transport to Great River Race 2013

Geoff Shilling
I'm on Holly's but I would like a place Geoff Shilling

Re: Transport to Great River Race 2013

oops, missed the date. Can I still book a place please. Will drop cash in in the next day or two if you still have space for me?

Re: Transport to Great River Race 2013

Shellz
Me too!

Re: Transport to Great River Race 2013

juneekberg
Sorry Richard, me too - I can put a cheque in the post tomorrow.  Wait to hear from you.

Many thanks.  June

Re: Transport to Great River Race 2013

Damian Grounds
Banned User
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Transport to Great River Race 2013

Richard Harrison
Hi Damian
Yes there are two places available - please can I have cash or cheque payable to 'Richard Harrison'

Re: Transport to Great River Race 2013

Richard Harrison
Hi June
Thanks for cheque but I need another cheque as it needs to be made out to 'Richard Harrison' as the coach booking has to be done through me not the club
I will tear up and shred the cheque you sent me

Re: Transport to Great River Race 2013

Richard Harrison
Hi Marion
Sorry for delay in replying but I have been away - yes there are places all you need to do is let me have a cheque for £25 payable to 'Richard Harrison' or cash.