Trip to Gulf of Morbihan in France next year!

12

Re: Trip to Gulf of Morbihan in France next year!

nigel
This post was updated on .
Yes please for me!

Can assist in towing, and pre-event participant preparation and updates on local navigation and facilities.
Liz

Re: Trip to Gulf of Morbihan in France next year!

Liz
Yes please for me and John.

Re: Trip to Gulf of Morbihan in France next year!

Barry Scott
Yes please Rachel, hopefully space is available.
Barry

Re: Trip to Gulf of Morbihan in France next year!

KeithY
Yes Please Rachel. Sounds a hoot

Re: Trip to Gulf of Morbihan in France next year!

Colin McPhee
Hello

Please can Caroline and I come along . We have camper van . Happy to tow and assist with the planning

Best Wishes C

Re: Trip to Gulf of Morbihan in France next year!

Greg Spencer
Hi Rachel

Yes please I'm interested and I know the Gulf of Morbiihan.

Re: Trip to Gulf of Morbihan in France next year!

Pete Reed
Hi Rachel
Looks like it will be well supported.
Please add Maureen and me.
Thanks
Pete

Re: Trip to Gulf of Morbihan in France next year!

john d. pearce
Hi Rachel
Most interested joining in this one.
Regards
John D.

Re: Trip to Gulf of Morbihan in France next year!

Alison b
Hi Rachel
Apologies for late reply but I'm interested in this trip.

Re: Trip to Gulf of Morbihan in France next year!

KeithY
Yes please Rachel. Sounds a hoot

Re: Trip to Gulf of Morbihan in France next year!

john d. pearce
Hi Rachel
But might be over there anyway.
John D.

Re: Trip to Gulf of Morbihan in France next year!

Mike Lowery
Hi  sounds fun

I may be in France then so if a place is available !

  Great idea .
             Mike Lowery

Re: Trip to Gulf of Morbihan in France next year!

Rachel
Sorry Mike you were a bit late for this one but you are welcome to meet up with us if you are over there.
Could you email me at captain@langstonecutters.com so that we have your correct email address please as the one we have for you gets bounced.

Rachel

Re: Trip to Gulf of Morbihan in France next year!

Rachel
This trip is now full for this year!

Re: Trip to Gulf of Morbihan in France next year!

Steve F
Steve & Ally interested if this trip is still happening.
12