Tudor Challenge - Lady crew

Mike Ballard
Should we get our crew together for a practice this week before Saturday?

Re: Tudor Challenge - Lady crew

Lynn Murray
We have visitors from Wednesday evening onwards so I am only available at the beginning of the week.

Re: Tudor Challenge - Lady crew

Pete Reed
Hi Mike
The list I have shows you in Sallyport. Has this been changed?
Does anyone have an update on the arrangements.

Re: Tudor Challenge - Lady crew

Pete Reed
Thanks for the update Lynn
I can make a practice but can't do Tuesday all day.
What are the times for Saturday?
Pete

Re: Tudor Challenge - Lady crew

Pete Reed
We could go out with the other boats this evening but go in Sallyport.
Any one up for that?
Pete

Re: Tudor Challenge - Lady crew

I have signed up for Tom's row on Wednesday morning. Any other LL crew able to make it?

Re: Tudor Challenge - Lady crew

Pete Reed
I have signed up too Marion.
See you there