Tudor Challenge Teams 13 August 2022

RichardH
Hi

Below are the teams for teh Tudor Challenge on Sat 13th August:

Langstone Lady
Paul Bennett
Martin Shepherdly
Tom Bennett
Peter Reed
Chris Murray

Sallyport
Sue Loveridge
Marion Luscombe
Lynn Murray
Barry Scott
Mike Ballard

Gladys
Mark Taylor
Phil Polwin
Nigel Armstrong
Richard Harrison
Vernon Seddon

In order to complete the entry I need those taking part to pay £10 into club funds and reference your entry 'Tudor Pull@    Also I need your dates of birth and I would be grateful if you could email me your dob.  my email address is rcrisph@hotmail.com.

Many thanks

Re: Tudor Challenge Teams 13 August 2022

tombennettx@gmail.com
Hello Richard
I'm really sorry but I'm going to have to pull out of the event for family reasons. Please donate the my fee to club funds.
Tom

Re: Tudor Challenge Teams 13 August 2022

RichardH
Hi Tom

No prob -I hope you have a good time with the family

cheers
Richard