Tudor Challenge crews in case you missed them

Tudor Challenge crews in case you missed them

Hi all,
     Its been pointed out to me that these might be missed on the original post so here they are again ...

We have 25 places and 25 people signed up so I think the crews are ....

Gladys
Dee Pullen
Mark
Vernon
Nigel
Keith

Mabel
Steve
Chris
Matt
Martin
Colin

Sweare Deep
Claire T
Heather
Jo K
Ally
Lynn M

Sallyport
Sue L
Mike B
Liz W
Marion
Richard B

Langstone Lady
Alan H
Mo
Joan
Peter L
Sue W

Millie
Dave
Jenny
Frances

Tom B is reserve

Re: Tudor Challenge crews in case you missed them

Mark Taylor
How wonderful that we have 6 boats in this event. What a teriffic club. Do we need a plan to either row the boats to Tudor on the Friday on the 14:00 tide or alternatively, a work party, on Friday evening to trailer up the boats if we are going by road? We do need a lot of folk to lift the galleys on the new configuration of the double trailer. With only 10 of us in Norfolk, we ended up with two people sustaining injuries due to lifting.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Tudor Challenge crews in case you missed them

John Child
Hi Rachel, I  was part of the Lady crew for GRR but have had to drop out. I have been replaced by Joan.

John

Re: Tudor Challenge crews in case you missed them

Joan
Hi Rachel

Could I move to LL if using as a practise race for GRR?

Appreciate that still leaves a vacancy in Sallyport.

Thanks

Joan

Re: Tudor Challenge crews in case you missed them

tombennettx@gmail.com
I'd like to put myself down for a reserve if that's ok please?