Tudor pull arrangements?

Marion
Richard has kindly sent us all the race details for tomorrows race but no-one has confirmed meeting time  etc. I know Nigel and Phil are towing but I assume most or all of us to meet in the boat park to assist with bringing Gladys in and moving both trailers down the slope? Also to unload after the race? Can anyone confirm what time we need to be there please 😉

Re: Tudor pull arrangements?

Vernon Seddon
We are rowing Gladys this morning and then going to put her on the trailer so it is ready for the morning. Not sure exactly what time we are meeting in the morning yet.

Re: Tudor pull arrangements?

Phil P
I will be there at 0800
Phil

Re: Tudor pull arrangements?

RichardH
Hi marion

after rowing this morning this was discussed and Phil and Nigel are getting there at 8.00am and those not towing are asked to be there by 8.30am at the latest but possibly a few minutes earlier.

cheers
Ricahrd