Tudor row Langstone Lady 1 person short!

Tudor row Langstone Lady 1 person short!

Alan Harding
Hi.
Unfortunately John Child cannot row with us in the Tudor row Sat 19th Aug.
So we are one short. Any takers to row with us?
Regards,
Alan

Re: Tudor row Langstone Lady 1 person short!

Joan
If this is being used as a practise for the GRR perhaps I could swap over - obviously still leaves a place in the other boat.

Re: Tudor row Langstone Lady 1 person short!

Richard B
Hi Alan, I'd like to take up the seat in LL. I went out with the GRR Sally crew last Tuesday to make up the crew then down to Verner. Will pick up the the training rows and happy to row where required. Just let me know. R

Re: Tudor row Langstone Lady 1 person short!

Alan Harding
Hi Richard,

Many thanks for the offer. I see Joan has been transferred to Lady now, bit Sally still needs someone.
I will email Rachel so she can decide who goes where!

Thanks again

Alan

Re: Tudor row Langstone Lady 1 person short!

Hi all, I have put Joan in Lady and Richard in Sallyport. Thank you Richard for being so flexible!

Re: Tudor row Langstone Lady 1 person short!

tombennettx@gmail.com
I'd like to be a reserve. Tom