Tues 6th June meet 12:30

Pete Reed
This post was updated on .
Going for two rows next week as the weather looks to be holding steady and to give as many people as possible a row.
This thread is for Tuesday afternoon, meeting at the boat park at 12.30pm.
We will decide crews and destinations on the day but probably staying in Chichester Harbour as winds continue from the north east.
Please sign up as usual.
Pete

Re: Tues 6th June meet 12:30

Geoff Shilling
Hi Pete I have posted cox training at same time on Tuesday . Probably no problem I need a Galet
Geoff

Re: Tues 6th June meet 12:30

Pete Reed
Sorry Geoff, I missed that.
If we keep both going but you have priority.
Pete

Re: Tues 6th June meet 12:30

Yes please Pete, I would love a row (although also happy to join Geoff if he needs extra bodies!)

Re: Tues 6th June meet 12:30

BobbyClayton
Happy to do either , if combined

Re: Tues 6th June meet 12:30

len buckle
put me in cheers len

Re: Tues 6th June meet 12:30

Pete, yes please from Lesley and Michael for Tuesday row.

Re: Tues 6th June meet 12:30

Yes please, if numbers work.Marilyn

Re: Tues 6th June meet 12:30

Pete Reed
We will make the numbers work Marilyn.
You may have to go in the Teifi with me or bring your boat out 😁