Tuesday 25th July 3.45pm Team Sallyport GRR practice

Tuesday 25th July 3.45pm Team Sallyport GRR practice

RichardH
Hi

On Tuesday 25th July, the GRR Sallyport crew are going out for a practice row.
 We have one spare place on this row if anyone would like to join us.   if so please post below.

Re: Tuesday 25th July 3.45pm Team Sallyport GRR practice

Richard B
Hi Richard H, I'd like to take up the place please. Hopefully the winds will moderate by then. Many thanks, Richard B

Re: Tuesday 25th July 3.45pm Team Sallyport GRR practice

RichardH
hi Richard

Thank you.  Look forward to seeing you on the 25th

Richard