Tuesday evening row, 3rd August

Claire Tomlinson
Hi, is anyone able to organise an evening row on Tuesday,
Hopefully get out by 7pm and in before dark?
High tide and sunset are about the same times.
At the moment the weather looks okay??
We need to make the most of light evenings!
Thanks
Claire

Re: Tuesday evening row, 3rd August

Sue Loveridge
I am happy to be responsible!! Missed rowing. Will bring kit down. Sue

Re: Tuesday evening row, 3rd August

Karen Bakovljev
Yes please. Karen

Re: Tuesday evening row, 3rd August

Anita Preston
Yes please

Re: Tuesday evening row, 3rd August

john d. pearce
Hi Sue
Yes please.  If you let me know which boats I can be there early and have the covers off.
John D.
Bev

Re: Tuesday evening row, 3rd August

Bev
Yes please Claire. Bev.

Re: Tuesday evening row, 3rd August

KeithY
Available for a row on Tuesday if there is room

Re: Tuesday evening row, 3rd August

John Child
Yes please Claire/Sue. I will make it 8 .. 2 crews of 4 ok? Could I please cox half way as have a potential shoulder problem. Thanks John

Re: Tuesday evening row, 3rd August

Sue Loveridge
John are you willing to be responsible for a second boat as we don't have another competent cox to take another boat. Sue

Re: Tuesday evening row, 3rd August

John Child
Ok Sue

Re: Tuesday evening row, 3rd August

I will be there

Re: Tuesday evening row, 3rd August

Very sorry Claire i have been informed that I can’t come after all…

Re: Tuesday evening row, 3rd August

Claire Tomlinson
That’s a shame Chris.
See you tomorrow.

Re: Tuesday evening row, 3rd August

We will take Lady and Sallyport.  Crews to be sorted in boat park. See you all at 6.45pm