Tuesday post work. Row.

Christine
Would anyone like to come for a row setting off about 5.30pm on Tuesday. Going out and back as we would need to be back by 7.30pm. If you are free to come 15mins early to ready the boats please do.  If you are coming from work hopefully they will be almost ready for you.
Thanks Christine

Re: Tuesday post work. Row.

Andy Mac
Hi Christine,
Can make Tuesday at 5.15 or Wednesday evening as well?

Re: Tuesday post work. Row.

Think I can make this one too if we have enough. Will confirm at lunchtime. Marion

Re: Tuesday post work. Row.

I'm up for a row on Tuesday (- but probably won't be able to do a wednesday.)
Cheers
Nigel.

Re: Tuesday post work. Row.

I will be there at 5.30 but need to get some work done on flags for the Magna Carta row so might not be available to row until a bit later.

Re: Tuesday post work. Row.

I would like a row. Marilyn

Re: Tuesday post work. Row.

So far as you see there are 7 of us, all others welcome at anytime before 5.35pm. It is very breezy at points so we will be heading down Chichester harbour to marker.

Re: Tuesday post work. Row.

Great, will be there 5.15 or v soon after. Marion