Tuesday's Solstice+1 row to Emsworth

Peter O'Sullivan
Hello Mark & the two crews that rowed today to Emsworth with lunch at the Bluebell.
This was my 1st excursion row since rejoin The Cutters. I now know why I did rejoin.
Thank you fir a few hours of difference.
PeterO' (Peter O'Sullivan)

Re: Tuesday's Solstice+1 row to Emsworth

Frances

Thanks for your comments, Peter, glad you enjoyed it. I hope to get back into rowing soon myself, when my aching back feels better.
Enjoy the water!
Frances

Get Outlook for Android

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Tuesday-s-Solstice-1-row-to-Emsworth-tp8129.html