Two invitations from Tudor Rowing club - please read and post if you would like to take part

Two invitations from Tudor Rowing club - please read and post if you would like to take part

The Wombles Cup - Saturday 8th April.

Whilst this is an internal club event we do have 6 spare seats (which will be allocated, first come first served) in our fleet of Bursledon gigs. If you would like to join us for an informal fun row this Saturday morning (coxes briefing at 10:30 for 11am start, back by 2pm)  to collect litter from around Langstone Harbour then please email me at rowing@tudorsailing.org.uk.  Prizes will be awarded for the largest amount and most interesting litter collected.

Tudor Friendly Friday Informal Rowing Race Evening  -  Friday 28th April

Tudor will be hosting the first of its Friendly Friday informal race evenings on Friday 28th April, arrive by 6pm for 6:15pm briefing, racing to finish by 8pm, bar and food afterwards.

As with last year, rowers will not be required to bring their own gig and names for the 3 person crews (2 rowers, 1 cox) will be selected randomly, giving people the opportunity to make new friends, and ensuring winning or losing is a lottery.

We will be limiting spaces for rowers from outside the club to 20 (spaces for spectators/supporters are unlimited) and these will be allocated on a first come first served basis.

If you would like to attend Tudors first Friendly Friday of the season then please email me at rowing@tudorsailing.org.uk by Friday 21 April with confirmation of the numbers that will be attending from your club.

Thanks and Happy Rowing!

Re: Two invitations from Tudor Rowing club - please read and post if you would like to take part

Marion
Not able to attend either of these events but I like the idea of the Wombles litter collection row. Maybe cutters could steal the idea and run our own similar event in the summer?

Re: Two invitations from Tudor Rowing club - please read and post if you would like to take part

Mark Taylor
Friday 28th evening session sounds like fun. I am happy to attend
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Two invitations from Tudor Rowing club - please read and post if you would like to take part

Hi Mark, if you fancy going could you email direct ( the details are in the post ).

Thank!
Rachel