- UPDATE!! - Trafalgar Night Celebrations - 25th October

- UPDATE!! - Trafalgar Night Celebrations - 25th October

- NEW UPDATE!! -
Well done everybody, all tickets are now sold!!

We are welcoming 17 members of CRAC that are coming along for the night, and we all look forward to welcoming and mingling with them, to get to know them all.

I am contacting the pub to see if we can squeeze in any more, as there are a few stragglers.
- if you’re one of them that hasn’t paid yet, but did want to come, please contact me and I’ll see what I can do!!

We should have a really good night, I really look forward to it!!
See you all there
Matt

—————————————

UPDATE!!
We now have a great, local Sea Shanty group booked for the evening, so bring your best voices!!
Also, we are now inviting our very local neighbours the Coastal Rowing Academy Club (CRAC) to join us for this lovely evening.
This should be a lot of fun and a great way to make new friends in the local rowing community as well as a way to prove what a wonderful rowing area we live in.
Really look forward to seeing you all there and watching you all mingle together!!
Matt

Dear friends,

Rachel has managed to secure the upstairs room at The Ship Inn, Langstone for us, on 25th October to celebrate Trafalgar night (7-9pm ish)
The cost for the meal is £20 per head, for a medium sized roast and cheese board (as we have had in the past) we just need to pay for drinks on top. As yet they have not offered a vegetarian option, but if people require this please shout and I’ll see what I can arrange.
The maximum the room can hold is 45 people, so first come first served, and this evening is open to all members and their partners etc.
We may look to open the invitation to other local clubs to help fill up the numbers, if required nearer the date.

This is a fun and enjoyable evening as well as a great excuse to get together with all members both old and new. There will be our chairman’s speech and Port toasting to Nelson as well as a chance to congratulate all who took part in this years Great River Race (should the final results ever get sorted out!! 🙈)

If interested, please may I ask for the £20 per person upfront so that there’s no confusion on the night
!! PLEASE PUT YOUR FULL NAME AS REFERENCE !!
My bank details are as follows:

Chase Bank
Mr. Matthew J. O’Neill
Sort code: 60-84-07
Acc.No: 45809078

Please shout if you have any questions, or if anyone has any ideas they wish to put forward for the night.
Look forward to seeing you all there.

Re: Trafalgar Night Celebrations 25th October

Jo Kingsbury
Count me in Matt

Re: Trafalgar Night Celebrations 25th October

Yes please from Michael and Lesley. Will make bank transfer this morning.

Re: Trafalgar Night Celebrations 25th October

Steph Savill
Thanks Matt

I will get money transferred by weekend.

Steph

Re: Trafalgar Night Celebrations 25th October

Pam P
Yes please for me Matt, will sort money tonight.

Re: Trafalgar Night Celebrations 25th October

Pam P
Yes please for Rob and June Lineham.  June says she's just paid you £40. Think they have Nabble trouble, am looking at it later.

Re: Trafalgar Night Celebrations 25th October

tombennettx@gmail.com
Me too please. I'll get the money transferred. Tom

Re: Trafalgar Night Celebrations 25th October

KeithY
All Paid Matt for Sara and myself. Look forward to it.

Re: Trafalgar Night Celebrations 25th October

Karen Bakovljev
Paid for one. Many thanks for organising. Karen

Re: Trafalgar Night Celebrations 25th October

Yes please for Sue and Peter.  Paid. Thanks Matt.
Tim

Re: Trafalgar Night Celebrations 25th October

Tim
Hi Matt

Paid for Rachel and I.

Tim

Re: Trafalgar Night Celebrations 25th October

Michael Gilbert
£40 paid...

Re: Trafalgar Night Celebrations 25th October

Steph Savill
Hi Matt

Paid this morning you should have immediately.

Thanks Steph

Re: Trafalgar Night Celebrations 25th October

Hi Matt - Paid £40 for myself and husband Matt.  Will try and dig out some suitable song sheets!

Re: Trafalgar Night Celebrations 25th October

James Griffin
Hi Matt
i am using your name exactly as you specefied but Lloyds bank wont let me transfer it
check the name it keeps saying

Re: Trafalgar Night Celebrations 25th October

Gill
Yes please two for me please have paid £40 today many thanks

Re: Trafalgar Night Celebrations 25th October

Hi James,
Not sure what’s happening there as everyone else has managed to get it through ok?
Maybe try a different variation, such as MJ O’Neill or just Matthew O’Neill - some computers don’t like the apostrophe in my surname too, so may be that?!
If not, give me a shout and we can sort something else out.
Thanks, Matt

Re: Trafalgar Night Celebrations 25th October

Paid for us two.

Re: Trafalgar Night Celebrations 25th October

Steph Savill
Hi Matt

When I done bank transfer from Lloyds it came up a close match and showed me the same name but dropped the J.

Don't know if that helps
Steph

Re: Trafalgar Night Celebrations 25th October

tombennettx@gmail.com
I'm really sorry Matt but I can't now come to the dinner. I haven't paid yet so hopefully it won't affect anything. Tom

12