UPDATED!! PLEASE READ Update on Christmas do, and date etc.

UPDATED!! PLEASE READ Update on Christmas do, and date etc.

UPDATE!!
Seeing as numbers are a little down still, if people would like to bring other half’s/partners etc. It would be really nice to meet them all….
Just let me know names and numbers etc please.
Thanks

———-

Dear all,

So I’ve started to arrange things with The Royal Oak (they’re not very organised at all!!)

The date we are looking at is Thursday 15th December, arrive around 6:30-7pm for food to be served at 7:30.

Please find attached the menu choices (I’ll sort that out along with money with you all nearer the time).
I would ask you all to go for the 3 course menu at £23.99 please as it’ll make my life a lot easier on the night and with preparations etc.

To get the whole pub to ourselves, same as last time, we need a minimum of 50 people. So far we have 27 interested (date dependant), so come on Cutters, let’s get a few more interested and the pub to ourselves.
If we get enough of us, I’m trying to get some bottles of wine thrown in for free too.

I will need to confirm the date and numbers with them very soon please.

So, for now I just need to know if this date suits you all please…and let’s get the word out there to get over the magical 50+!!

Menu can also be found here:

https://www.greeneking-pubs.co.uk/pubs/hampshire/royal-oak-havant/christmas/festive-menu/

Thanks,
Matt

P.S. if anyone has any spare time on their hands and would like to help organise payments and menu choices etc. it would be very much appreciated, as my work diary is a bit chocka between now and Christmas!! Thanks.

Re: PLEASE READ Update on Christmas do, and date etc.

Wendy and Stephen
Yes to 15 December - Thanks for organising Wendy and Stephen

Re: PLEASE READ Update on Christmas do, and date etc.

Yes please for Peter and Sue. Well done.

Re: PLEASE READ Update on Christmas do, and date etc.

Lynn Murray
Thanks Matt for organising and 15th December is fine for me and Chris. 🎄🎅🏻🧑‍🎄

Re: PLEASE READ Update on Christmas do, and date etc.

Phil P
Thanks Matt
15th is good
Phil

Re: PLEASE READ Update on Christmas do, and date etc.

Vernon Seddon
Sorry Matt, I am in Budapest on the 15th, hope you have a great night

Re: PLEASE READ Update on Christmas do, and date etc.

Claire Tomlinson
That’s fine for me.
Well done, I can help out if needed.
Claire

Re: PLEASE READ Update on Christmas do, and date etc.

Oh Vernon, I was relying on you to sort party games!! 🙈🙄

Re: PLEASE READ Update on Christmas do, and date etc.

Thanks for the kind offer Claire. Sue has just offered to help sort food and money, maybe you could look at some party games or something to keep the children entertained once we know numbers etc??!!

Re: PLEASE READ Update on Christmas do, and date etc.

Thanks Matt,  15th Dec good for me.

Re: PLEASE READ Update on Christmas do, and date etc.

Dayne
Hi Matt
Yes please, I’d like to join you at the Royal Oak on the 15th.
Dayne

Re: PLEASE READ Update on Christmas do, and date etc.

MartinS
Yep - date is good.

Re: PLEASE READ Update on Christmas do, and date etc.

Karen Bakovljev
15th is good for me

Re: PLEASE READ Update on Christmas do, and date etc.

15th ok for me.

Re: PLEASE READ Update on Christmas do, and date etc.

A definite YES please!! Ron and Cheryl🎄

Re: PLEASE READ Update on Christmas do, and date etc.

Liz Hall
Can you put me down for this please.

Re: PLEASE READ Update on Christmas do, and date etc.

Margaret
15th is good for me, thanks Matt!

Re: PLEASE READ Update on Christmas do, and date etc.

Les Goodall
You just made it I’m not here on the 16th 🥳

Re: PLEASE READ Update on Christmas do, and date etc.

I am available 15 December and would like to attend,  please count me as a Yes. Mark has a diary date clash, so can't be there.

Re: PLEASE READ Update on Christmas do, and date etc.

Sorry to see there’s a couple of drop outs for the date. Unfortunately, 15th was the best day for the pub….if those who can’t make the meal would like to join us for drinks later in the evening, it would still be great to see you!!

In the mean time, well done all, numbers are creeping up…keep it up and keep getting the word out there. It should be a fun night!!
12