Update 2 >30th December. Last (scheduled) row CANCELLED !

Update 2 >30th December. Last (scheduled) row CANCELLED !

HW 13:21  - 4.4m.
If all goes well, and the gods are kind, sign up as usual and we shall have the last row on the calendar.
However…..!….the weather gods are not looking kindly disposed to us at the moment, so watch this space for updates.
UPDATE >
1:  Weather tomorrow is still going to be unpleasant and right on the limits for us all. It might be possible to find a “hole” to row in tomorrow, but at the moment I think it would be wise to presume that the row will be “off”.
Have a look here again tomorrow morning for any change that might allow us a row.

If we cannot row, is anyone interested in an “instructional” land based tour of Sandy Point ( or any other local place which we might encounter in our rowing ventures next year) with a final destination of a suitable coffee-shop for a discussion afterwards?
Please repost below if you are interested.
UPDATE 2 >
Wet and too windy by far, I have reluctantly CANCELLED today’s row.
As there was not enough support for the proposed alternative, I am also cancelling that.
I shall attend on site at 11:30 in case any brave souls have missed this message.

My best wishes for the New Year go to all the good souls in our club, and may all your rowing be fun!

Re: Saturday 30th December. Last (scheduled) row of the year! 11:30

Steph Savill
Hi Nigel

Count me in please.

Thanks Steph

Re: Saturday 30th December. Last (scheduled) row of the year! 11:30

Pam P
Yes please Nigel

Re: Saturday 30th December. Last (scheduled) row of the year! 11:30

Jo Kingsbury
I'll say a tentative yes at the moment. As you say Nigel weather isn't looking favourable.

Re: Saturday 30th December. Last (scheduled) row of the year! 11:30

Maybe for me please Nigel , will confirm asap

Re: Saturday 30th December. Last (scheduled) row of the year! 11:30

Gill
Yes please if we are lucky with weather

Re: Saturday 30th December. Last (scheduled) row of the year! 11:30

shahnaz
Me please

Re: Saturday 30th December. Last (scheduled) row of the year! 11:30

Mike Ballard
Yes please, Nigel, if the weather is kind to us. Thanks, Mike

Re: Saturday 30th December. Last (scheduled) row of the year! 11:30

Dave & Josie
Yes please, just me - Josie

Re: Saturday 30th December. Last (scheduled) row of the year! 11:30

Yes please for me Nigel if the weather permits.

Re: Saturday 30th December. Last (scheduled) row of the year! 11:30

Yes please, if the weather is kind to us! Marion 🤞

Re: Saturday 30th December. Last (scheduled) row of the year! 11:30

T Way
If there's space, yes pleas?

Tina

Re: Saturday 30th December. Last (scheduled) row of the year! 11:30

Tessa Collings
I would like to join you if the weather is ok and there is room Rhanks Tessa.

Re: Saturday 30th December. Last (scheduled) row of the year! 11:30

Steph Savill
Hi Nigel

I am going to have to back out.
I have picked up a virus or something and feeling bit rough so don't think I will be able.

Hope the row does go ahead.

Happy New Year to all.
Have a good one.

Steph

Re: Saturday 30th December. Last (scheduled) row of the year! 11:30

Pam P
Hello Nigel,

I'm sorry I can't make tomorrow.  It looks as if you still have crew for two boats so I hope the wind dies down for you. See you all next year.

Re: Update 1 * 30th December. Last (scheduled) row of the year! 11:30

Thanks for letting me know, Pam and Steph.

All. Please see the update.

Re: Update 1 * 30th December. Last (scheduled) row of the year! 11:30

Lesley Grainger
Count me in if still on please x

Re: Update 2 >30th December. Last (scheduled) row CANCELLED !

Too wet and too windy for a pleasant row. Today’s event is CANCELLED.  ☹️

https://www.chimet.co.uk/(S(jegfzuquk2czdo55nolukj55))/GetImage.ashx?src=Chiws.gif

Re: Update 2 >30th December. Last (scheduled) row CANCELLED !

Dave & Josie
Thanks for the update Nigel.

Re: Update 2 >30th December. Last (scheduled) row CANCELLED !

Thanks Nigel. Pity but I think that is sensible. Have a happy New year Marion 🥂
12