Update 2:Sweare Deep training CANCELLED 3pm Thursday 18th January

Update 2:Sweare Deep training CANCELLED 3pm Thursday 18th January

Due to crew shortages this event is CANCELLED.

The mixed crew will be going out for a training row as above.
More details closer to the date.

Update1: We urgently need an extra rower to help out rowing tomorrow.
I’ve been trying unsuccessfully to contact people on the reserve list. Is there anyone who could be available Thursday at 3 pm ?

Update 2:  Lost one (crew), found one.
                 Lost another, found one.
                  Lost two(!), found two.
                  Lost two.        ……………I give up!
I just hope everyone enjoys today’s sunshine!
See you all at Itchenor.

Re: Sweare Deep mixed crew training 3pm Thursday 18th January

Alison b
Apologies Nigel but I'm unable to make the Thursday 18th January training row at 3pm. Lesley G has very kindly offered to take my place. Look forward to seeing you all at Itchenor Sailing Club on Saturday for 08.30am

Re: Sweare Deep mixed crew training 3pm Thursday 18th January

nigel
Thanks for letting me know, Alison.

Thursday looks ok for the 3pm start, but at 3 deg.C please dress in easily removable layers for warmth!
Windchill will be noticeable at 15 to 19 mph!
Bring a drink.
      Tip: Beforehand, warm your drink a bit in the microwave and it becomes a hand warmer whilst you are rehydrating! ( and you don’t cool your core, causing circulation retreat from your extremities).

Re: Sweare Deep mixed crew training 3pm Thursday 18th January

Lesley Grainger
Hi Nigel, really sorry but I have had to pull out of helping you tomorrow at 3pm. I have sent you a txt this morning. Lesley

Re: Update 1:Sweare Deep mixed crew training 3pm Thursday 18th January

Update1: We urgently need an extra rower to help out rowing tomorrow.
I’ve been trying unsuccessfully to contact people on the reserve list. Is there anyone who could be available Thursday at 3 pm ?

Re: Update 1:Sweare Deep mixed crew training 3pm Thursday 18th January

As we are short of crew , I will plan my day elsewhere.
See you all Saturday.

Re: Update 2:Sweare Deep training CANCELLED 3pm Thursday 18th January

Due to crew shortages this event is CANCELLED.

Apologies to the crew who should have been getting a workout this afternoon, but that’s the way this cooky has crumbled!