Update on Thursday 15th Aug. row at 5pm

RichardThrift
My dear Cutters and sunworshippers,

Glorious sunshine on weather forecast for Thursday's row from 5 to 8 o'clock. A tropical 20 degrees with a little 13 mph South Westerly.

To date we have 6 people so if you would like to join us starting at 5pm please post message on the forum or email me.

Intention is to row to Hayling kiosk however we will judge location at the time-maybe Emsworth as an alternative.

Look forward to you joining us. Perhaps a social drink at the Royal Oak on our return around 7.30pm

Alternatively we could have a great opportunity as Colin said "off load all our non essential house items and and lob them over board on route  to our new house in Northney"

Kind regards

Rich

RP Thrift
01243 430485

Re: Update on Thursday 15th Aug. row at 5pm

Peter L
Yes please

Re: Update on Thursday 15th Aug. row at 5pm

Natalie
Hi Richard
Apologies if this messes up your plans for rowing this evening but my Aunt and I are not going to be able to make it anymore.  I will email you too incase you don't see this.  Hope you get enough people this time.
Nx
Regards
Natalie