VHF Radios - look!!!

nigel
One of our VHF radios has been missing for well over a week now.
                            We NEED these radios!

PLEASE have a look in all your own gear - and anywhere else you think might be its last resting place - to make sure we can recover it SOON.
Also have a look around our boat park (in case it has slipped down into the jungle) and all the nooks and crannies inside the boats, just to make sure it isn’t lurking somewhere obvious!

Many thanks for your help!

Re: VHF Radios - look!!!

Steve F
Hi Nigel, I’m afraid to say that I have found myself to be the culprit! So sorry. I put it my dry bag and forgot about it. I can arrange to get it over there tomorrow. Where could I leave it? The pub maybe or Sue’s?
Steve

Re: VHF Radios - look!!!

nigel
Thanks Steve, it is great to hear we haven’t lost it! Have emailed you as well.