Visit from Tudor rowers on Sat Oct 2 CANCELLED

Visit from Tudor rowers on Sat Oct 2 CANCELLED

The rowers of Tudor Sailing Club in Portsmouth are planning a row from Alderney to the South Coast, and they need to decide what type of boat would be best. They have their eyes on a Celtic Longboat and would like to try ours out, so we have invited them along on Saturday for a row to Emsworth for breakfast at Flintstones.
They will be rowing over in a Bursledon Gig and have offered us a chance to row it.
Anyone want to come along? It is a great opportunity to meet fellow rowers in the area. We will meet at 0800.

Re: Visit from Tudor rowers on Sat Oct 2 at 0800

michael
Yes please from Lesley and Michael

Re: Visit from Tudor rowers on Sat Oct 2 at 0800

Ann Carroll
Yes please

Ann Carroll

Re: Visit from Tudor rowers on Sat Oct 2 at 0800

Lynn Murray
Yes please for Lynn and Chris

Re: Visit from Tudor rowers on Sat Oct 2 at 0800

Ann Carroll
Hi Chris

Can I add Sue McCarthy to the row on Saturday please?  She has submitted paperwork and  paid her subs but having difficulty in registering.

Many thanks
Ann

Re: Visit from Tudor rowers on Sat Oct 2 at 0800

Very sorry but the weather forecast is looking increasingly threatening with high winds and rain forecast for late morning - if it comes in an hour or two early it will be rather nasty. So this event is cancelled. Tudor SC rowers will come along soon, I hope.