Volunteers needed 4th September 10:00hrs 😁 THANKS EVERYONE. DONE

Volunteers needed 4th September 10:00hrs 😁 THANKS EVERYONE. DONE

Hi nice people,
I need volunteers to erect a marquee on Saturday from 10:00hrs please.

If you can come along to the north slipway or red compound at Northney marina please post below.

Bev

Re: Volunteers needed 4th September 10:00hrs

Bev
Hi Les I was with Mike at meeting and will be down at 10am. Bev.

Re: Volunteers needed 4th September 10:00hrs

Les Goodall
TaπŸ€—

Re: Volunteers needed 4th September 10:00hrs

Anita Preston
Sorry Les, I'm not able to  help Saturday

Re: Volunteers needed 4th September 10:00hrs

Les Goodall
πŸ™ok

Re: Volunteers needed 4th September 10:00hrs

RichardH
I will be there Les but need to go at 11.15am

Re: Volunteers needed 4th September 10:00hrs

Les Goodall
πŸ‘

Re: Volunteers needed 4th September 10:00hrs

C U @10.00
Nigel.

Re: Volunteers needed 4th September 10:00hrs

Mark and Frances can help, see you there

Re: Volunteers needed 4th September 10:00hrs

James Griffin
Sorry Les we are all going rowing at 9am

James πŸ€ͺ
All the rest 😘

Re: Volunteers needed 4th September 10:00hrs

Les Goodall
😁 THANKS EVERYONE. βœ… done