We Still Need 1 More Under 16 Rower for GRR

We Still Need 1 More Under 16 Rower for GRR

Claudia
Hello Cutters,
                  we are asking for one more rower under 16 to join our teifi crew in the Great River Race 2015 with Holger (Annika's Dad) as the Cox, me (Claudia) and Annika as the rowers with this third person. There is Dominick who we would need to contact but we have no way of contacting him so anyone who can help please put my comments below or email me at: Claudiawren@hotmail.co.uk. Otherwise, we are currently open to any help from you if you know any one who might be interested.
Thanks for your help,
Claudia

Re: We Still Need 1 More Under 16 Rower for GRR

Louise

Hi Claudia, please pop this request onto the gig club forum you never know?

Lou x

On 12 Aug 2015 14:56, "Claudia😄 [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Cutters,
                  we are asking for one more rower under 16 to join our teifi crew in the Great River Race 2015 with Holger (Annika's Dad) as the Cox, me (Claudia) and Annika as the rowers with this third person. There is Dominick who we would need to contact but we have no way of contacting him so anyone who can help please put my comments below or email me at: [hidden email]. Otherwise, we are currently open to any help from you if you know any one who might be interested.
Thanks for your help,
Claudia

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/We-Still-Need-1-More-Under-16-Rower-for-GRR-tp5158.html

Re: We Still Need 1 More Under 16 Rower for GRR

Claudia
Great idea, thanks Lou

Re: We Still Need 1 More Under 16 Rower for GRR

Jackie Tutt
Hi Claudia
I have passed the post details onto Paula and Molly in case Molly may want to do it with you both.
kr
Jackie

Re: We Still Need 1 More Under 16 Rower for GRR

Claudia
Thank you Jackie for your help.
Regards,
Claudia

Sent from my iPhone

On 12 Aug 2015, at 17:32, "Jackie Tutt [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Claudia
I have passed the post details onto Paula and Molly in case Molly may want to do it with you both.
kr
Jackie

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/We-Still-Need-1-More-Under-16-Rower-for-GRR-tp5158p5161.html
To unsubscribe from We Still Need 1 More Under 16 Rower for GRR, click here.

Re: We Still Need 1 More Under 16 Rower for GRR

Andrew B
Claudia - I've replied to you, Jackie, and Paula by email...
Andrew

Re: We Still Need 1 More Under 16 Rower for GRR

Paula Bray
Hi Claudia – I saw Doms mum a few months ago and she said that Dom was going to be involved so I suppose you need to find out about him first.  Molly is currently not doing the GRR, she may be a reserve for a Gig boat but I am sure if Dom not keen she would love to row with a girls crew of a similar age.  She is currently at school with you and Annika so you may know her and having just seen your practice times whilst she can’t make this Saturday (as already committed to Gig rowing) she could do Sunday and Monday even just to help you out in training.

Thanks Andrew, I appreciate it. Hopefully we'll get a junior on board.
-Claudia

Re: We Still Need 1 More Under 16 Rower for GRR

Claudia
Hi Paula, thanks for the info and could I ask if I could contact you on Friday if Dom doesn't reply by then for contacting Molly?

Re: We Still Need 1 More Under 16 Rower for GRR

Paula Bray
Yes no problem - though I will be at work anmd out that evening but will check the forum when I can.

Re: We Still Need 1 More Under 16 Rower for GRR

Claudia
Cheers to all people that have helped as at the moment we now have people interested.
Thanks Everyone,
Claudia