Wednesday 26th June 14:00 Row to Emsworth for Ice Cream

Wednesday 26th June 14:00 Row to Emsworth for Ice Cream

Dave M
As Wednesday looks like another hot and sunny day, does anyone fancy a row up Chichester Harbour and then back down to Emsworth for a cooling Ice Cream (or other refreshment)? Please don't forget to bring a cool drink and the Factor 50!!! We will meet in the boat park at 14:00.

There is a possibility that we will not have Sweare Deep, although if we do, we will need to load on to the trailer after the row.

Please sign up in the usual way if interested.

Dave & Jenny

Re: Wednesday 26th June 14:00 Row to Emsworth for Ice Cream

john d. pearce
Hi D&J
Yea please
John D.

Re: Wednesday 26th June 14:00 Row to Emsworth for Ice Cream

Mike Ballard
Yes please for me Dave

Re: Wednesday 26th June 14:00 Row to Emsworth for Ice Cream

Jo Beardsall
Ooooo did someone mention ice cream…… yes please for me. Jo

Re: Wednesday 26th June 14:00 Row to Emsworth for Ice Cream

Yes please for me. Thanks. Marion x

Re: Wednesday 26th June 14:00 Row to Emsworth for Ice Cream

Chris Waterworth
Yes please Dave - Chris W.

Re: Wednesday 26th June 14:00 Row to Emsworth for Ice Cream

Wendy and Stephen
Ice cream 🍦 yes please, Stephen and Wendy 🚣‍♂️🚣‍♀️

Re: Wednesday 26th June 14:00 Row to Emsworth for Ice Cream

tombennettx@gmail.com
Add me in please.

Re: Wednesday 26th June 14:00 Row to Emsworth for Ice Cream

Steve F
Yes Please (Steve only, Not the Missus!)

Re: Wednesday 26th June 14:00 Row to Emsworth for Ice Cream

Mike Lowery
Yes  like a place

Ta.   Mike L.

Re: Wednesday 26th June 14:00 Row to Emsworth for Ice Cream

Yes please Marilyn

Re: Wednesday 26th June 14:00 Row to Emsworth for Ice Cream

Kim Macdonald
Yes please Ice cream sold it for me

Re: Wednesday 26th June 14:00 Row to Emsworth for Ice Cream

yes please from Michael and Lesley

Re: Wednesday 26th June 14:00 Row to Emsworth for Ice Cream

Andrew & Julie Rooker
Yes please Julie only

Re: Wednesday 26th June 14:00 Row to Emsworth for Ice Cream

Yes please!