Wednesday 28th June 18:45 row

Dave M
Dave, Vernon, Pete R, Matt (based on our chat on Saturday evening) and Jenny will be taking Gladys out for a training row on Wednesday evening. If any other of the Mabel GRR crew members are available, we can re-jig the Gladys crew around.

We will also have Sweare Deep and Mabel available so if anybody else would like to come out at the same time that would be great. As this will be a late start, we will just have a row down the harbour and return for a drink at the Royal Oak. Please sign up if interested.

Dave

Re: Wednesday 28th June 18:45 row

Matt O’Neill
Hi Dave,
No problem at all, definitely up for helping out and rowing with the team….. only thing is, I’m rowing with CRAC before and that usually finishes around 18:15-18:30.
If it gets any later due to tides, rowing (or faffing) etc, are you ok for me to call you, and you guys maybe row over to Northney Slip to pick me up please?!
Thanks bud!

Re: Wednesday 28th June 18:45 row

Dave M
Hi Matt

That is not a problem. See you Wednesday evening.

Cheers

Dave

Noel will be joining us to make a crew of 6.

Re: Wednesday 28th June 18:45 row

Dave M
Noel can not now make the row so just the 5 of us unless somebody else fancies a row?