Wednesday 6th September row at 2:30

Re: Wednesday 6th September row at 2:30

Matt O’Neill
Thanks for that info Pam, I was being serious.
It’s always really good to know where people are finding new ideas from and things that help them improve in any aspect of rowing. I deal with newbies to rowing a lot both with our club and others I’m a member of, so it’s another teaching tool I can look up - thanks for that info.
Also, well done you for finding it and putting in the effort. As Dee said, use us all for all our knowledge and experience, and most important of all have fun with it, we’re a great club to learn in - you’ll do brilliantly, I’m sure of it!!
Look forward to seeing you on the water soon.
12