Wednesday Skiff row - CANCELLED

Hi Guys

Unable to make Thursday morning row and I have cleared this with Chris.

Weather forecast is very good, sunny with a light breeze.

The row would be leaving Northney two hours before low water and returning two hours after low water, hence we will not be able to recover the boat much before 15.30

Meet 11.30 which should  give us plenty of water to be away by 12 and return time would be 15.30.

Destination Chichester harbour, Grebe & Seal spotting and Emsworth for lunch.

Wrap up & bring lots of layers

Best

Re: Wednesday Skiff row - Meet 11.30 - return 15.30

ron and cheryl
Hi Andy, Ron and Cheryl for this please. Hope that if we get both Skiffs on the water that both will have Geoff oars!!!!

Re: Wednesday Skiff row - Meet 11.30 - return 15.30

Andy Mac
Absolutely Ron.

Geoffs oars do make a big difference.

Weather forecast is superb

PS I have made the necessary online booking and reservation.

Re: Wednesday Skiff row - Meet 11.30 - return 15.30

Ron
I'll call you about 10 to review.