Wednesday row 17th June

Christine
Hi All,
Ron and Cheryl are going out for a row Thursday, but I'm busy that day.  So anyone else who wants to row Wednesday please meet at the boat park at 10.30am. High water is 11.56am. We can decide on the day how far people want to row and where.weather is now more settled and sunny.
So far. It's me and Andy M.

RE: Wednesday row 17th June

Jenny

Hi Christine
I'm hoping to join you, just got loads to do. Can I confirm in morning? or later today
Jenny

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Christine [via Langstone Cutters RC] wrote ----

Hi All,
Ron and Cheryl are going out for a row Thursday, but I'm busy that day.  So anyone else who wants to row Wednesday please meet at the boat park at 10.30am. High water is 11.56am. We can decide on the day how far people want to row and where.weather is now more settled and sunny.
So far. It's me and Andy M.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Wednesday-row-17th-June-tp4396.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email ml-node+[hidden email]

RE: Wednesday row 17th June

Christine
Yes that's absolutely fine.

Re: Wednesday row 17th June

Weather forecast suggests a lovely day for a row guys ?

Re: Wednesday row 17th June

It seems a bit slow on the uptake this week, it is beautiful on the water at the moment. Andy I have your fleece now, it will be £35 to pay.
I think the 10.30am might have been a bit keen from looking at today's water, but by the time we ready a boat it should work, so don't rush to be early!  I have a possible four rower if there is someone else out there that wants to come.

Re: Wednesday row 17th June

Mike Gilbert

I can do a row from 11.20....

On 16 Jun 2015 21:54, "Christine [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
It seems a bit slow on the uptake this week, it is beautiful on the water at the moment. Andy I have your fleece now, it will be £35 to pay.
I think the 10.30am might have been a bit keen from looking at today's water, but by the time we ready a boat it should work, so don't rush to be early!  I have a possible four rower if there is someone else out there that wants to come.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Wednesday-row-17th-June-tp4396p4419.html

Re: Wednesday row 17th June

Thanks for that Christine
I also ordered an xl mid layer?
With all three Galleys away over the weekend, would have expected more interest for a mid week row at such a beautiful time of year.
See you in the morning

Re: Wednesday row 17th June

Andy and Jenny please see Mikes post above, we could launch and row but stopping anywhere for a long time would be out. Marion maybe able to row if needed.  Please post preference and I'll make a discussion by 9am tomorrow, to allow for travel time. You can call me on 07790392981 if need be.

Re: Wednesday row 17th June

Hello
Sorry, I missed Mike's mail by a whisker.
Happy to arrive by 11.00 and ready the boat for 11.20 arrival of Mike
Steady SW 13 mph forecasted, which might suggest a nice row to marker, Emsworth, both or similar?
If Marion makes us six, I am very happy to swap in and out as necessary.
All your call Christine. I will be there as required. Need 35 minutes to get from Arundel to the Mill please?

Re: Wednesday row 17th June

Jenny

Sorry Christine. I won't be able to make it tomorrow. Have a lovely row.

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Andy Mac [via Langstone Cutters RC] wrote ----

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Wednesday-row-17th-June-tp4396p4423.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email ml-node+[hidden email]

Re: Wednesday row 17th June

Ok the plan will be to start rowing at 11.20am when Mike arrives, meeting around 11am to get boat ready.  It looks like a teifi unless anyone else signs up. See you later for an epic row. (Andy the midlayer top is unobtainable they have stopped making them unfortunately.)

Re: Wednesday row 17th June

Thanks and noted.See you for at 11am