Wednesday row May 7 CANCELLED

Sorry about the delay organising this, but I've been out rowing. Wednesday evening is the last decent weather we are going to have for a while. High tide is at 18.08, so would anybody like to join me for a row to the Ferryboat for a quick one?
We will meet at 16.00, returning not later than 20.00. Bring lots of layers - the eveniings are still very chilly.

Re: Wednesday row May 7 CANCELLED

Sorry all, but it's gusting Force 7 out there and is unlikely to calm down until tonight so the row is off.
Chris