Wednesday row

Christine
As the forecast has changed and  Wednesday now looks dry and light breezes, would any one like a row.  Ferry boat is a possibility.  Meeting at 1pm.

Re: Wednesday row

Andrew B
Sorry Christine still can't make it
Andrew

Re: Wednesday row

Hi Christine, Cheryl and I would like to join you please. Cheers ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Wednesday row

Liz Hall
John and Liz for Wednesday please (provided the weather is better than today!)

Re: Wednesday row

I hope to come, assuming I can finish this little job.

Re: Wednesday row

Hi Christine. Very, very sorry but Cheryl and I will have to pull out of today's row as Cheryl is not too good again. In fact her back hurts again and it runs into her leg. Her blood test is tomorrow and she sees the doctor is next Wednesday so maybe we will get things sorted. Sorry to let you down at such short notice.
All the best ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Wednesday row

Christine
That's OK Ron, best to get Cheryl well.
So it looks like it could be a tiefi Liz and Chris.  So if anyone else wants to join in or drop out can we post by 12 noon today, so we can make a decision before people have to travel.  Any new views come and join in, it's a mild day, we even may see a little sun.

Re: Wednesday row

Christine
Rows on one more would make a galley now if anyone wants to come last minute.
Christine