Wednesday's Mid week row

RichardThrift
With all the tide times against us this week I was struggling for a solution in organising this week's row. However whilst joining in this Sunday row I was pleased to hear we already have Bembridge based at Northney Marina.
This means we can now meet up on Wednesday the 9th July-the weather looks great on the BBC weather site--at 10.30 am for launch at 11.00am. Row up to the Piranha Bar for lunch and be back by 2.30. Bring along layers of clothing and you may need sun screen for the return journey at 19 degrees full sun. Fluids useful as it could be warm. Wind speed around 15mph. If there are more than 5 rowers Chris Partridge has offered to tow another boat over to accommodate.
Please let me know soonest if you can join in what should be a great lunch time row.

See you on Wednesday at Northney Marina.
Richard

Richard Thrift
Email: itheadhunter@btconnect.com
Mob. 07831 440448

Re: Wednesday's Mid week row

Rachel Norris
Yes please... Rachel

Re: Wednesday's Mid week row

Just in case my e-mail didn't get through - yes please from Cheryl (just me Ron at work still)

Re: Wednesday's Mid week row

And me, please.

Re: Wednesday's Mid week row

Richard, If you have to many people, you can use one of the Adventure Gigs...

On 6 July 2014 20:54, RichardThrift [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Email: [hidden email]
Mob. 07831 440448

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Wednesday-s-Mid-week-row-tp1708.html

Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

Re: Wednesday's Mid week row

RichardThrift
Thanks Mike that's very good to know.

Re: Wednesday's Mid week row

RichardThrift
Good to have you on board Rachel. See you on Wednesday at the Marina.

Re: Wednesday's Mid week row

RichardThrift
See you on Wednesday Cheryl, sorry Ron can't make it.

Re: Wednesday's Mid week row

RichardThrift
Hi Chris,
Looks as if we may only need the one galley but as you can see Mike has kindly offered one of the adventure Gigs in case we have more people.
So we need at least one more player to make the team for Bembridge. Let's hope we have a few more rowers as the weather looks great for rowing.
Regards

Re: Wednesday's Mid week row

Richard I hope to join you I just need to shuffle some stuff and will confirm tomorrow am. Kind regards Tim

Re: Wednesday's Mid week row

Hi Richard I can now confirm that I will be joining you tomorrow.

Re: Wednesday's Mid week row

Nigel
I'd like to come along as well, -just to mess up your numbers, Richard!

Re: Wednesday's Mid week row

Re: Wednesday's Mid week row