Weekend Row Sat 9 March?

Chris Murray
Hi all - I'm row organiser for this Saturday but at the moment the weather doesn't look great. High tide is at around 10:30 but the weather forecast is suggesting rain in the morning with a moderate breeze. I'll check the forecasts tomorrow and give an update.

Cheers, Chris

Re: Weekend Row Sat 9 March 8:35am

Chris Murray
Hello all. The weather forecast for Saturday has improved and we should now see a dry morning with a manageable breeze. There might even be some sunshine! High tide is around 10.35 at 4.6m so lets meet at 8.35 at the yard. Sign up in the usual way.

Cheers, Chris

Re: Weekend Row Sat 9 March 8:35am

Rich Beard
Hi Chris. I’m in thanks Rich

Re: Weekend Row Sat 9 March?

Dave M
Yes please Chris.

Cheers

Dave

Re: Weekend Row Sat 9 March?

Mike Ballard
Yes please Chris. Thanks, Mike

Re: Weekend Row Sat 9 March 8:35am

MartinS
Yes please Chris

Re: Weekend Row Sat 9 March 8:35am

Chris Murray
Looks like we have an 'elite' crew of 5 for tomorrow morning! See you at 8.35 gentlemen.
Cheers, Chris

Re: Weekend Row Sat 9 March?

Hi Chris,
I see you’ve got 5 down for the morning.
Is it ok if I jump in to make it 6 please? I could do with a quick blast up and down the harbour!!
Thanks, Matt

Re: Weekend Row Sat 9 March?

Rich Beard
Great. Look forward to it. Rich

Re: Weekend Row Sat 9 March?

Rich Beard
Thanks for today lads. Interesting conditions. Learnt alot. Rich

Re: Weekend Row Sat 9 March?

Chris Murray
Cheers Rich - it was a good row. Enjoy the rugby!

Chris