Weekly Row - Monday 5th September. 5-30pm.CANCELLED...

Weekly Row - Monday 5th September. 5-30pm.CANCELLED...

Nobody has yet signed up, so I am cancelling this row.........but please watch out for any other alternative rows that may become possible....!

As Dylan said, - "the times they are a changing"!
This coming week doesn't look too attractive, weather and tide-wise, it being neap tides and miserably wet for most of the week!
However!.......we are made of sterner stuff (aren't we?) so I have selected Monday evening as one of the least worse options, based on present forecasts.
Only about 20% chance of rain (and getting better), moderate wind, and sunset not long after HW (19:41 and 19:03 respectively).
Sign up me hearties in the usual way. We can beat the sun-down with a sundowner ......
<<<<<