Well we may have missed the Queen on Tuesday...

Well we may have missed the Queen on Tuesday...

Andrew B
...but according to the local news we escorted in the new Hitachi rolling stock that will keep the Western region railways going for the next 30 years....in that orange job....P1000562.JPG

see also:
http://www.railwaygazette.com/news/traction-rolling-stock/single-view/view/first-hitachi-iep-trainset-arrives-in-britain.html

Personally I was just glad it managed to stay upright being only just in front of us.

Yours in train spotting,
Andrew
Andrew

Re: Well we may have missed the Queen on Tuesday...

Sadly not...we followed the Tirranna, the trains were in the Tamurlane which arrived on Weds. The ships seem to be identical except for the name on the back.
Yours in ship spotting,
Chris

Re: Well we may have missed the Queen on Tuesday...

Andrew B
Ah- good point - well it was orange and began with a T, they must be sisters.
Yours in diccifult  foreign language ship name dyslexia ect,
Andrew
Andrew