Where is Sweare Deep??

Boat and trailer are missing ftom boat park and no row is booked

Re: Where is Sweare Deep??

Mark Taylor
Well it went out Tuesday and was returned to Boat park on dolly.   Frances has booked it out for a row this afternoon.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Where is Sweare Deep??

Boat found

Re: Where is Sweare Deep??

My apologies for causing concern.
I had booked LL and when our row in company was cancelled, I offered the crew a low water row in Chichester harbour, as this is seldom seen by our members. On the spur of the moment I thought SD would be easier to launch and knew we would be back by 2pm as SD was booked. BUT and there is always a but, I forgot to post my actions. Sorry again.
That being said, the crew remarked that seeing all the mud flats we are told to avoid actually sticking out of the  water was eye opening.
Therefore when tides, times and elements line up I will offer this row again.
Michael